Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sewing Envy




I love to see what my customers have created with my fabric. Here's a make-up bag made by Emily from San Francisco. She paired my pink chickadee fabric with a pink and chocolate polka dot fabric by MODA. The book in the background was also made by her. Such a talented girl! Emily.......I think it's time you open an Etsy shop of your own.

The yellow chickadee clutch is a smaller version of the last one I posted made by Briana Edelman Designs. It was featured recently on Annabelle Magazine's Blog. How cool is that?
Sadly, I have yet to make anything with my own fabric. Whenever I think of something, I start to second guess it .......and then get sidetracked. I hope to pull out my sewing machine soon because I have a serious case of sewing envy. Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment