Monday, April 20, 2009

Bunny Baby




I just finished this baby bunny painting I started around Easter. I will try to have it listed in my shop by tomorrow or maybe wednesday. Seems like this week is flying by too fast already.
Tonight was my Monday art class with Carol and Francesca. We finally started sketching on our elephants to the raw canvas. This picture might be a bit hard to make out since it's just a pencil sketch. I tried to take a shot of the whole 8 foot canvas, but you wouldn't be able to see anything, so I took a close-up of my elephants head. I'll take some more as it progresses. Clicking on the image will give you a better picture. Enjoy, Karin

1 comment:

  1. Karin, that is such a cute lovely baby bunny painting!! Looking forward to your elephant! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete