Monday, April 6, 2009

My Latest Obsession



My friend brought me an issue of Sunset magazine and convinced me that I NEED to teach people how to make vertical wall art out of succulents.  I LOVE these and want to make several for myself.  
So I went to Barrels and Branches, and asked Samantha what she thought.  She said she already had the structures, but hasn't had time to do anything with them.  She wants me to teach this class at her nursery sometime this summer.  I can't wait!  I'll let you know as soon as I have a date.  
Today, I worked on getting my own yard freshened up.  The entrance to my studio is looking quite lovely.  Lots of new potted plants, and tomorrow I promised my little nephew we'd build a fountain.  I'll post a picture when it's done.  
It's now after 10:00pm and I'm working on my "Spring' painting.  She's coming along, slowly but surely.
Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment