Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Slow Motion Tuesday



Was it just me or did today feel kind of funky? I had plenty that needed to get done, but was only able to do the minimum. I did manage to wrap some canvas prints in a few sizes, not sure which one to list in my shop yet. I still need to paint the sides of them a pretty mango color. I also did a custom candle order for a baby shower. She asked for a sea glass blue and I think they came out beautifully. The scent is called Bahama Mama or Blue Hawaii depending on what color I make it. I normally make these in the summer months and blend coconut, mango, pineapple and lemon. So juicy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karin!
    I love your canvas wrapped prints. The bold presentation matches the bold art work perfectly.

    ...& as for those shells, well, after a stormy spell that beach is covered with shells and driftwood. We bring back a few shells on each such occasion and have decorated the pots of all our cacti with them :)

    ~ Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was funky. Definitely. Cloudy, yucky. I didn't get much done. Sounds like you did, though!

    ReplyDelete