Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Chickens Have Arrived



We finally got our chicken coop, and yesterday the chickens moved in. Aren't they cute? That's my friends son Pablo inside. He was helping me paint the coop, but got more paint on the fence then the cage, so his sister locked him inside. You'd think he'd complain, but liked hanging out in there and didn't want to come out.

So it just came to my attention that we get everything in sets of threes. Three dogs, three cats, and now three chickens. We're weird like that.

Unfortunately, I had to go out of town for a week so Art has to take care of them and all the other pets till I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! When will you be expecting your first eggs to be laid? I hope your week goes well, I shall look forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are already laying eggs! Two to three a day.

    ReplyDelete