Monday, September 21, 2009

Art and Soul Anniversary Party


Just wanted to let you all know that I will be showing my art at the Art and Soul on 101 gallery just in time for their anniversary party. If you're local, I've included all the information below for the event.
The cool thing about this place is that they are non-profit and donate all their proceeds to four different charities. Last year they donated over $30,000.00. They also have some of the coolest art from many local artists in our area and beyond. When the owner asked me if I'd be interested in showing my work there, I had no idea what kind of gallery it was. The second I walked through the door I was blown away at the beauty of the space. So cool and funky with such an assortment of eclectic one of a kind art pieces.

Since I'm hosting a wedding at my house that day, I won't be able to make it. So bummed, but I have been busy working on some new pieces for their show. The one above is painted on wood. I plan on using it for a possible t-shirt design, bags etc.
If you happen to make it, please let me know how it was and maybe take some pictures? Karin

Host: Cindy Blumkin & Paige Perkins
Location: Art N Soul on 101 in Downtown Encinitas
633 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024 US
When: Saturday, October 10, 6:00PM to 9:00PM Add to my iCal Calendar
Phone: 858-442-8666

Join Us As
Art N Soul on 101
Celebrates Our 2nd Year Anniversary

An Evening of Fun!
Artists! Music! Friends!
Yummies! Beverages
and Creative Vibes!

Honoring our Artists, Charites and Most of All, The Fans of
Art N Soul!

A Great Big Thanks to all of You!

Artisans Being Loved and the Charities Received Over
$8000.00 Each

Lets Keep the Good Times Rolling!

Friends and Family. Children are More Than Welcome. The
more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment