Saturday, October 31, 2009

my Halloween Highlights






Painting faces all day at the Pannikin was not only fun but so entertaining. How cute is this little girl? She spoke only french and was so serious and lovely. She asked for a butterfly like the one I painted on myself.
The Frida costume was my personal favorite. She paid attention to the details and she looked beautiful which is hard to pull off when you give yourself a fake mono-brow.
The highlight of the day was when we were invaded by a group of cyclists. Look closely and you'll see Elvis with his wig over his helmut. Turns out they are all friends, not a cycling team, who do this every year.

2 comments:

  1. haha , the guys look hilarious!!
    Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that does look like fun! By the time I got there all the festivities were over, and the male cyclists dressed as women were gone. Glad you took photos!

    ReplyDelete