Saturday, November 28, 2009

Still Paddling



I think I found my new favorite sport. I've gone three times this week and I am so hooked.
Thanksgiving morning, we gathered a group of friends to paddle and kayak till about noon. Then we were all invited to a fabulous dinner at my friends country club. (which meant I was off the hook when it came to cooking and preparing.) The day couldn't have been more perfect. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

Tomorrow is the Patchwork show up in Long Beach at the Marine Stadium. Art and I just finished packing the car so we can leave early. This time I plan on doing some shopping!

Oh......I almost forgot! I will be having a holiday sale in my Etsy shop starting Dec. 1st-15th. Those of you who come to my upcoming shows will also be able to take advantage of these specials. Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment