Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Cheer!




I thought I'd share with you a couple things in my house that make it feel extra festive this time of year. The cherry tulips were given to me by my next door neighbor. Tonight, that same neighbor just made and delivered Art and I dinner "just because." We are so lucky to have some really great people on our block.

I also love my tiny vintage elf in a jar. I made it to be a snow globe, but the water was ruining his paint job, so I keep it empty. The quiet mouse was a garage sale find. He was a lawn ornament back in the day, but I like him inside under his own tree.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

WARNING!!!!
**I must prepare you for the post that is about to come in the next few days. It's hilariously funny, totally out of character for this blog, has nothing to do with Christmas, and is intended for a "mature" audience only.......Whatever that means. I also found out that we may be inheriting it. Are you just dying to know? Be patient, I need to snap a really good picture of it when no ones looking.
Consider yourself warned. hee hee

1 comment:

  1. You have some very nice neighbors! That's a really thoughtful gesture.
    As an aside, I get to collect the painting on Wednesday! I'm quite excited :)

    ReplyDelete