Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Say yes to COLOR!



First of all, I WANT these kitchen cabinets with the concrete top. I love everything about them. Sure it's a color risk, but I think I could live with this color the rest of my life. Art's reaction wasn't like mine so I guess that means no (for now). We shall see.
Here's how it went down.

Me- Look at these amazing cabinets and counter top!
Art-huh?..........silence
Me- Even if we just used it for the center Island?
Art- (still silent)

So as you see, this could take some time and that's okay. I don't have a kitchen fund started yet.

On another note, I've been busy painting up a storm and hope to have something to show you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I have to side with Art on this. If you were married to Fru or Carol instead you'd have those baby food green cabinets in your kitchen lickety split (or should I say lickety split pea?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually apple green, not split pea (although I love a good split pea soup).
    You just wait. I'll get them.....oh yes I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Karin, I think they are fabulous, and that worktop is fantastic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep i love 'em!!!
    I'm a major green girl though!

    Keen to see your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I think they will fit right into your home... I'll be watching this space!

    ReplyDelete