Monday, March 1, 2010

Corners of my house


I couldn't take it anymore and dusted, mopped and vacuumed till all signs of construction was just a memory. The house feels so much better.
The major work is done and now it's my turn. I'm supposed to start patching, texturing, priming and painting today. I watched several design shows last night to help motivate me, but by morning it was all gone again.

This little corner of my house makes me happy right now. I'm a sucker for greens and blues in these shades. Gets me all excited for summer.

So wish me luck......I'm about to put my grubby clothes on and get started.

What's that?........You want to come help? (Anica?.. Lara?....anybody?)
Come on over!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could come help--but I think I would be chasing after Ethan the whole time! --Anica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Karin! I wished I lived close to you, cause I LOVE to paint and decorate.... so much fun! I hope you have a great time. I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. Lovely things in your picture by the way... pretty color choices.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these colors too!
    Hmm.. good luck with the yucky stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really pretty vase you have there. i hope you got your motivation back (& maybe some help!)

    ReplyDelete