Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring




It's that time of year when the weeds have taken over and have to be picked before the fun part of gardening can begin. So far we're about 1/2 way done. Our goal is to have everything spruced up by Easter, but I don't think we'll make the deadline this year. Painting walls and baseboard have consumed most of my time and have kept me from creating anything knew in the studio. One more coat of paint for the bathroom and I can check that off my list. Pictures soon I promise.

***Check out the light cover I made from a food tent I got at Anthropology a while ago. It makes such a pretty accent don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. your Datura look beautiful! I have 2 acres to weed lol!! It ain't happening.. I am getting chickens instead.. great weeders!! hehe!

    LOVE the light.. never would have known! yay for Anthro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! I love the creativity of it. It has the feel of light and airy about it ~ just right for the change in seasons too.

    ReplyDelete