Monday, September 6, 2010

More ceramics





Zuri and I spent another afternoon creating our clay creatures. He made the "Bone Kitty" tiki, and I made the other tiki for Art, the pufferfish teacup and a whale wall plaque that I intend on hanging over the doors of my soon to be finished candle shack.

The shack is a new storage structure that I need to store all my show props and candle equipment. Art scored on four narrow (18'') vintage french doors from a job site that I'm hinging together to use for the entrance. I'll post some pictures as soon as it's finished.
Once I get my "stuff" in there, it will be time to lay flooring in the studio. This is something we've wanted to do for along time and I'm so excited to finally get it done. Can't wait to show you all soon. I was tempted to give you a before shot of my space, but it's looks like a bomb went off in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment