Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ceramics!





These babies came out of my neighbors kiln a few days ago. I was mixing all the glaze colors and really didn't know how they would look in the end, but I'm LOVING them!
Honestly, I don't know how people make a living doing ceramics? It takes so much time and doesn't always work out. Maybe they're just faster than I? I think I'll keep it as a fun hobby. (......like I need more hobbies right?)
I can't wait to hang the whale over the doorway of my new "Candle Shack" shed. For now he looks good propped up in the house.
Art's loving his tribal tiki planter too.

computer update- It's been a good night...I was able to list several new paintings in the shop! Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. All look marvelous Karin! And love your new shop items. Hope you are enjoying Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of ceramics, never tried making any though.
    Yours are wonderful, the whale is gorgeous and those little birdies....wow!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete