Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's been crazy I tell you






I know it's been awhile since I posted, so I thought I'd pop in and give you a little peek into my world these past few days.

It's been a whirlwind of activity over here. I hosted a concrete planter making class on Saturday and Sunday, taught an art class, finished some paintings for the shop, hung most of the students art show at the Pannikin, revamped some vintage furniture, and I'm frantically trying to get ready for my upcoming shows.
All of these deserve a post of their own....and I will elaborate on them in the next week or two when I get my thoughts sorted and better pictures. Until then, this will have to do.

If you'd like to see some corners of my house, go check out "Fern and Feather." Alexis is an amazing photographer/ designer and has one of the best blogs in town.
Whenever I go by her house, I end up back home redoing my own.

Karin

1 comment:

  1. just came over from fern and feather. can't imagine you would have to restyle one inch of your life. it looks beautiful.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete