Monday, December 6, 2010

A perfect Day!





I couldn't have asked for a better day for the Artist Market. The weather was perfect and it was so great to see a lot of familiar faces and catch up with old friends.
(The only bummer was that I drank too much coffee throughout the day and hardly slept a wink last night.)

A big THANK YOU to my sisters for all their help and friends that joined us with their handmade treasures. I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys.

To show our appreciation to you all, my sister and I are putting together a sweet little giveaway which I will post tomorrow. So come back and check it out. Who knows.....you could be the lucky winner!


---Just listed in my shop--
Adorable felted pincushions and a collection of map paintings

1 comment:

  1. So bummed I miss the market, it looks beautiful from the pics. Next year!

    P.S. I love your map paintings. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete