Monday, July 25, 2011

Calling all Artists!


I know it's kind of late notice but I just found out today myself.

The Pannikin is having a charity benefit on August 18th from 6-10pm. They plan on doing this annually and picking a different cause each year. This years donations are going to help a regular patron of the Pannikin and personal friend of mine who is in need of a medical treatment after being in a horrible accident.
I will definitely be involved with my time and donations. If any of you talented artists would like to donate a piece of art for the silent auction it would be so appreciated. Not only will you be helping a local but you will also be gaining exposure for your business.

You can get in touch with me here and I'll give you more details.
Should be a great evening of music, food and art....so spread the word! Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment