Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pannikin Lounge




If you go by the Del Mar Pannikin this week you will notice the newly expanded space we like to call The Pannikin Lounge.
When Bookworks closed over the summer, we were all saddened by the loss of an amazing bookstore that had been in business for over 30 years. They shared an adjoining space with the Pannikin and carried an amazing collection of books mixed with a beautiful assortment of vintage finds. I spent a lot of time there drinking coffee and buying pottery for my ever evolving collection (stash).
Well, until the space is leased out again, the Pannikin is using it to expand their seating and also added a few tables of statuary and ceramics. They asked me if I'd like to create an island of vintage furniture to sell as well. Ah, yeah! Don't have to twist my arm.
I've been painting, gathering and revamping stuff all weekend. Here are a few pictures so far and more will be added next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment