Saturday, January 21, 2012

before and After--buffet table




I've been trying to sell this buffet with no luck for over a year. Finally, I gave in and took it home. Decided to paint it a warm gray giving it my custom "ship wreak" finish. Once it entered the Pannikin it was snatched up fast. So fast that they had a list a customers wanting to buy it if the original buyer changed his mind.
Why didn't I paint it sooner!?

I end this post with Bobby staring intently at this felted bird. If I don't get it away in time, he would gladly dismantle the whole thing. (Not sure if I posted this picture before? If so, sorry. It just cracks me up every time I see it.)


coming up......some new artwork, and yet another baby shower post. Wait till you see the theme of this shindig. Sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment