Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dream big- why not?







I was going through some interviews I did last year when I came across this one from Modish. I actually said I'd like a bigger studio. Back then I had no idea it would have happened at all and so quickly! I really loved my old studio, but it was too small to paint in and had poor lighting. Now it's my office/sewing/jewelry making room.
So keep in mind, it's good to throw it out there and dream big, because it will make the wheels turn a whole lot faster. Let's see, what else do I want? A new kitchen would be fabulous.

For more details on my newest studio remodel you can check out this post. Enjoy, Karin

2 comments:

  1. Yes,
    I imagined Obama taking office, imagined watching him take the oath. And amazingly, we were invited to the inauguration.

    It does work that way!

    Now envisioning world peace and prosperity.
    Take care,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your artwork on Etsy and wish I could buy a lot of it but my apartment isn't that big unfortunately. I love the pictures of your new studio, I would have loved to come and craft there but I just recently moved from Southern CA to Southern OR. Your space inspires me! I'm an interior designer and I love your style.

    ReplyDelete