Friday, October 22, 2010

Before and After






This cabinet was pulled out of my husbands friends garage just 3 days ago. It was FREE!!!!! I still can't believe it.

So for the past few days I've been priming, paintings, cutting a shelf to fit, replacing the hardware, and removing the ugly feet. My total investment was around thirty bucks. I wanted it to look like a vintage built-in cabinet for my bathroom which was in serious need of storage. !

Once I put everything inside it, I couldn't help but notice all the other sad spots in the bathroom that needed a little love. So I cleaned out all my drawers of make-up, lotions and hair products I never use. That stuff builds up fast people!
Have you looked at the shelves in your medicine cabinet lately? How often our we supposed to clean them? I swear they were clean........... until I REALLY looked at them.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, totally gorgeous!!
    I only have one teeny tiny makeshift bathroom cabinet, I am still waiting for the hubby to make me a proper one :)
    as for cleaning? whats that then? lol ;)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love it. love the color and all the little details on top and inside! Very nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete