Saturday, April 2, 2011

Goodbye Orange-Hello Citron!






It was time for a new color in the dining room. I loved the orange for many years but wanted something bright and fresh to compliment all the other greens that were in the room. I searched and searched for the right color until I came across an article on Design Sponge. When I saw the images of amazing New York designer and stylist Raina Kettelson....I was sold. It's so nice to find a designer who loves vintage and color as much as I do. She was nice enough to dig the paint can from her stash in the basement so I could match it. Thank you so much Raina! It's exactly what I wanted.

7 comments:

  1. I love the new color and I am dying over your pottery collection in the hutch....so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely love the new color ~ super fresh & makes me think of spring/summer being in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. I'm so happy with it, and also that it's done!

    white barn--you ain't seen nothing yet. I've got lots of pottery in other nooks and crannies of my house too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Karin! What a great change; can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange did look great, but the new color is so refreshing! Looks fantastic Karin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great!! so cheery!!! good job ;)!

    ReplyDelete