Friday, May 27, 2011

Corners of my house




I recently bought this triple galvanized stand from a really nice shop owner on Etsy. It needed a minor repair when it arrived but now it's as good as new.
My initial idea was to use it to hold glassware for parties but it really can't handle a lot of weight so instead it's part of my garden table. What do you think?


Oh, and I had to sneak a picture of Betty in. This is her new favorite spot in the yard. I don't mind her sleeping all day since she works the night shift around here. Hardest working cat ever. Sure wish her work ethic would rub off on the other two.

3 comments:

  1. Love it --- looks very interesting there with all the things you've placed in it. Nice.

    Did you see my last goose post? She's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol we have a big wood salad bowl that sits on its very own stand in the dining room. Guess who likes to sleep inside it? KITTEH!!!!!

    I love the pictures you posted - all of them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cat is adorable! i have a galvanized stand that is just sitting in my pantry. i should do something fun like this.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete