Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekly update





In case you were wondering where I've been.... and maybe even worried about my absence here, this post should put your mind at ease.

This week has been booked full of activities with family, friends and events. Definitely feels like June. Always a busy time with parties and graduations.

My art classes also started back up this month and I was really impressed with their work and enthusiasm. Here's Andrew with a portrait of his cat Romeo. Romeo's health has been pretty poor lately and he was worried he wouldn't finish it in time. You can kind of see the sadness behind his smile.....so sad.

The rest of the week was spent hosting a cocktail party, a little beach time, going to a birthday dinner and today was the banner auction at Seaside Market. It was my first time painting a street banner and I'm already thinking up some new ideas for next year. (that's my "Beekeeper" painting hanging on the second floor.) I want to say thank you to the guy who purchased her at the auction. Hope you find the perfect spot to hang her.

I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent lots of time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment