Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Artists Market and Open Studio


I've received some emails asking if I'm going to have my sale this year. So glad that others are excited about it as much as I am, but also so stressful. The pressure is on to make this as special as the previous ones...and actually, I think it's going to be the best one yet.
The next few weeks will be spent decorating and pulling out all the vintage goodness I've collected this past year. I also have many new paintings to share as well as some new felted pin cushions and plantings in vintage vessels.
My fellow friends and artists joining this year will have tables chocked full of their own creations. There will be candles, art, hand sewn lovelies, pottery, and more vintage. (you can never have enough vintage!)

I promise to keep you posted with sneak peeks as time grows near, but until then.....mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment