Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!






I for one am glad to put 2009 behind and welcome in the new year. I haven't made any huge plans or resolutions. Each year I try to think of new ways to make my home as efficient as possible. Yes, I'm one of those crazy people that LOVES to organize things? Don't get me wrong, I know how to make a mess, but I'm just more comfortable with my own messes than say Art's.

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm in the process of revamping my studio and clearing out as much clutter as I can. What I really wanted to do was combine my office and art studio together since I spend so much time schlepping projects back and forth. It's soooooo nice having everything together now. Art was also pretty happy about this decision because he's been wanting the larger office for a while.

Here are some pictures of my art studio so far. Still needs a little tweaking, but it's coming along. Max kept watch while I worked away. He has also found some great new spots to hang out and spy on me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Your studio is gorgeous, such lovely colours in the room, and that cabinet is stunning!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin your art work.....going to go study your Etsy site....come visit and say hello, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peaks into your home! Seeing all the paintings together make such a big impression. Did you paint the cabinet?
    And if you love arganizing & making households efficient, please do consider yourself welcome at our home anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete